Lost epizodes of Duck Tales

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Coppermine
Donator

Lost epizodes of Duck Tales

Post by Coppermine »

There is a hypothesis about existing of epizodes, not included in official list of 100 ones. There are some fragments in intro, that don't exist in 100 epizodes. Also some people (including me) declare that they have seen them. Here are some plots and pictures:

1)Gyro Gearloose had made a bulb with a lot of abilities. But Scrooge McDuck didn't believe him. So, Gyro offered to fly into the space. Scrooge found dollar, but monster caught it in front of Scrooge's beak.

2)Scrooge and nephews went to Egypt but The Beagle boys prevented them. Then Huey, Dewey and Louie found a treasure near the tomb. The Mummy started to chase them.

3) Scrooge and children went to Bay of Bengal. There Magica De Spell gave Webby Vanderquack some drinking and Webby began to dislike animals...

If anyone knows something about it, please tell what you know.
Long Live Windows XP!

Owtbound
Donator

Re: Lost epizodes of Duck Tales

Post by Owtbound »

Actually, I remember the second one, and the first one seems familiar... I think you might be onto something!

Coppermine
Donator

Re: Lost epizodes of Duck Tales

Post by Coppermine »

Owtbound wrote:Actually, I remember the second one, and the first one seems familiar... I think you might be onto something!
You have seen the second epizode, haven't you? Thanks!
Long Live Windows XP!