BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 12d, 15h, 0m | CPU: 19% | MEM: 5383MB of 12279MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 Build 297
Any old Microsoft software package scans/CD scans/floppy scans that you have it?

Last edited by trustBA on Mon, 3rd Nov, 2013 6:99 am, edited 100 times in total.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:18 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows XP Professional x64
Ok guys, a little more from me :-)

this is the scan of a rare to find Olivetti Envision OEM disk; for those who don't know olivetti (Italian typewriter & PC company that almost disappeared), about 15 years ago relased the envision system.. a kind of MediaCenter ante-litteram with also wireless keyboard/mouse and a lot of cool things, but had no succes and only a few units were shipped... this disk was given me by my GF's father that worked for olivetti and contains the OEM version of windows 95 (95 B I think) in danish and also a sofware called olipilot that is a kind of dashboard that can be used to load software and for multimedia playing

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 Build 297
good. More?

Last edited by trustBA on Mon, 3rd Nov, 2013 6:99 am, edited 100 times in total.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:09 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 Build 297
Any more Microsoft packages, CDs, and floppies you have to be scanned here?

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:46 pm 
Donator

It might be good if you'd just let people add scans when they have them instead of constantly demanding people add more.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:01 pm 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Personally I'm getting sick of the "demands" being made, in future the posts will just be removed. Stop being impatient and so demanding.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
*images removed - use the BA Image Uploader next time!*

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:41 pm 
Donator

linuxlove wrote:
It might be good if you'd just let people add scans when they have them instead of constantly demanding people add more.

I was just about to say the same thing...

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:08 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 Build 297
Added Ahmed Jebara's Windows CDs and manuals, some of them that I owned which is Microsoft Windows 95 (OEM) CD, the part number is same as mine.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 pm 
Donator

Fanculo (anche conosciuto come Quel Paese)
Just found my Office 2007 Home and Student Retail CD. Spanish.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:02 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows Vista Home Premium SP2
Microsoft Office 97 (Polish)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:15 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 Build 297
Thanks for your great scans. And now this topic has been sticked by mrpijey to attract more Microsoft software scans.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:21 pm 
Donator

Here's Swedish Windows Millennium Edition (Upgrade):

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:42 pm 
Donator

Microsoft Windows Draw Version 3.0

Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.11 (Highscreen)

Microsoft Word 6.0 for Windows

===============================
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:18 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
All Microsoft operating systems!
As far as the first two CD-ROMs are concerned, I myself not only have them (having originally purchased them on eBay four years ago during the latter half of February 2008, having to communicate with my Mother over the phone about the whole thing due to having been travelling with my Father to California at the time), but also released both of them here on BetaArchive in early April 2008 as part of the old Release-a-fortnight scheme, not to mention that the build contained is Build 490 (possibly Build 490c, which I also have, but I would have to compare the file dates to be sure).

Anyway, I already knew that it was Build 490, from having seen KenOath's scans of both CD-ROMs in the BetaArchive Photo Gallery (known then as the BetaArchive Screenshots Gallery), however, I decided to release it anyway, since not only was the copy of Build 490 that was publically available rather incomplete (just the Setup files, and nothing else), but my copy also included the Microsoft Office for Windows 95 version 7.0 Pre-Release CD-ROM, so all in all, it was a much better copy of Build 490 than the copy that was available here at the time.

However, as far as I know, both CD-ROMs have been sorted out though, due to the new way of managing the FTP server that mrpijey reused from managing his own server, yet they're still available here nonetheless.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
AmigaOS3.x
Microsoft Encarta 97 Encyclopedia

Windows 8 on mobile devices and tablets is akin to Dr Jekyll: a tortured soul hoping for redemption, On a regular PC, Windows 8 is Mr Hyde: a monster that terrorises poor office workers and strangles their productivity.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:24 pm 
Donator

Microsoft Windows/286

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:39 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Debian 7
ultrawindows wrote:
Microsoft Windows/286

Like the shrinkwrap copy, it makes me feel jealous. :cry:

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 pm 
FTP Access

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Favourite OS
ArchLinux GNU/Linux distro
criminal wrote:

How did you get them?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
I might do some proper scans of these later, but as my scanner wasn't cooperating, I thought taking pics was the faster way out.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:41 am 
Donator

Take a backward step, then a forward step

Favourite OS
LH 4015, Chicago 73g, XP 2416
You know, I have a Japanese copy of NT 3.51, and I'll try to get scans of the packaging, CD and floppies. My dad has a scanner I can use.
EDIT: CD and front of package
Floppy scans coming soon!

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:50 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows NT 3.1 Build 297
Thanks for your contributions of the Microsoft software scans, now I need more.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:56 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
iOS 3.1.2
This is all I really have, not including a missing copy of Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: Screenshots of Microsoft software package scans        Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Here's a Windows 95 one:

EDIT: Sorry for bad picture quality, these were taken with a 3DS. I got these from my mom's house :) . Also, I have a Thai Windows XP disc sitting around, I'll scan that one soon, didn't do it today because until now I thought that wasn't very interesting, but now I think you guys want to see what it looks like.

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next